- Track visitor tendencies
- Track the usage of the main website
- Track the usage of the estimate tool
- Determine the efficiency of the website’s menu system
- Identify ways for improving user experience
- Establish the most effective way for redesigning the website
Log into Google Analytics
Click on “View Report” for the site you wish to view statistics for
A “Dashboard” will be at the top center.
Click on “Content” on the left navigation bar
Click on “Site Overlay”
A window will pop up with the site and % around each link on the site. This displays the percentage of visitors that click on those particular links when they’re on that page.
Google Analytics is a great tool to use when trying to maximize website efficiency and improve visitor experience. Follow the link below for video overview of what Google Analytics has to offer.