Did your website pass the “Mobile-Geddon” test?
If your website isn’t mobile friendly, then it will no longer show up in mobile search results. Luckily Compass Wave is Mobile Friendly! 89% of mobile search uses Google, so this update will likely affect your business if you’re not ready.
If you have a website you’ve likely heard of the new update that Google has recently rolled out. The update basically rewards businesses that have stayed on top of their websites and puts mobile friendly websites in front of users. This only makes sense because with the increase in mobile search, users are likely to leavea website faster if it’s not mobile friendly than if it’s mobile friendly.
Google has released a tool to allow you to easily check if your website is Mobile Friendly – https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
We were on top of this change, and about a month ago our Residential Cleaning Software was updated to make it mobile friendly. Our estimate tool is now accessible on all mobile devices.
These are some of the things we did to make our Estimate Tool Mobile Friendly:
- We Resized images for mobile devices to make them more visible.
- The font size throughout our website was increased for mobile users.
- The login was modified to make the input easier to use
- Our menu was converted from a horizontal navigation to a clickable dropdown.
Here are few tips to make your website Mobile Friendly:
- Make Navigation Easy. You can make your navigation easy by converting your menu to a dropdown.
- Use CSS to make your website responsive and mobile friendly.
- Increase the font size on your website.
- Remove un-necessary information. Sometimes what shows up on your desktop website, isn’t important for mobile users.
- Make important information visible and in front of your users.
If you have any questions regarding our Residential Cleaning Software and it’s recent mobile friendly update please contact us today.
Supporting your business one application at a time,